Llanerchaeron is an 18th Century Welsh gentry estate, which has survived virtually unaltered. The house was designed and built by John Nash in 1796. Today it’s a working farm and the two walled gardens grow home-grown produce, which is for sale in the shop.
Regular guided tours and specialist talks, seasonal events and regular activities, Geler Jones collection of farming artefacts, shop, cafe, riverside and meadow walks.
Pets welcome on the estate but not in the house and gardens.