Working farm with a difference – a fun day out for all the family! Meet our animals – Shire horses, Balwen sheep, Welsh pigs, donkeys, llamas and small animals. We have a daily timetable of activities: new sheep racing, horse harnessing demonstrations, horse and cart rides, tractor and trailer tour. Bird of Prey (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and farriery demonstrations throughout summer holidays. Let the kids loose on the outdoor play areas, crazy golf, new go cart track and the sand shed. Dont’ let the rain spoil the fun! Children can spend time in the indoor play areas, including soft play, bouncy castle and the massive ball pool! Walk the beautiful nature trail with stunning views of the Preseli Mountains, stop on the way to see if you can find any mini beasts in the bug pit! Enjoy home cooked foods in ‘Caffi Celt’. Gift shop, Caravan & Camping on site, dogs welcome, pushchair and wheel chair accessible. Best value attraction in Pembrokeshire.
- Campsite & facilities :- Booking advisable. Electric hook-ups, toilet, shower, chemical disposal, clean water
- Opening months : Easter Holidays – October half term holidays
- Opening Hours : 10.30 – 5.00
- School Holidays: Open every day
- Non school holidays: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Admission: Adult/Seniors/Disabled £6.50, Child £5.50. 2 and under free. Group 10+ eligible for discount