A delightfully secluded town cottage with a large enclosed garden with views of the River Teifi and St Mary’s Church. It is ideally placed in the historic town of Cardigan, providing a peaceful location and within walking distance of all the town amenities including shops, cafes, The Welsh Wildlife Centre, a haven for bird watching and Theatr Mwldan offering live shows and a cinema.
- Nearby beaches include Poppit Sands, Mwnt, Tresaith, Newport and Llangrannog.
- There is an 18 hole golf course at Gwbert within a short drive. Boat mooring and slipway within a few yards of the cottage.
There are four bedrooms with fresh bed linen provided
- Kingsize bedroom with balcony overlooking the River Teifi
- Double bedroom with window overlooking the River Teifi
- Single bedroom overlooking St Mary’s Church
- Twin bedroom on ground floor with adjacent bathroom suitable for non- stair climbing folk
Lounge with inglenook fireplace, wooden floor and two large sofas, coal effect fire, tv ‘freeview’. DVD/video player, books, children’s toys and games
Kitchen/diner overlooks the enclosed garden, fully equipped with dining table and chairs, gas hob and oven, washing machine, microwave, toaster and fridge/freezer.
Ground floor bathroom with bath (please bring your own towels), electric shower, wash basin and wc. Upstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash basin.
WiFi. Full gas central heating. Children welcome. Free car parking. Sorry no pets.